|White Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecake Parfait|
No one will ever guess how easy this whipped cheesecake dessert is! They’ll just ask for seconds.
But less work doesn’t mean it’s not powerfully delicious–this one is!
It’s important here to let the cream cheese get very soft. That way, it will blend nicely with the liquids and not be clumpy. Clumpy doesn’t detract from the taste, just the look, so if you get some lumps, the dessert will still work–don’t despair.
I used fresh strawberries in this one because I didn’t want the parfait to get too watery when it chilled. Frozen strawberries that are well drained on paper towels will work in a pinch, but it’s best to use fresh if you can.
I love this dessert because you get all the taste of a strawberry cheesecake with a lot less work and no oven!
If you can’t find white chocolate flavored instant pudding, you can substitute vanilla. I caution against using the cheesecake flavored one because to me, it just didn’t taste very good or much like cheesecake for that matter.
White Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecake Parfait
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 pkg 4 servings size white chocolate flavored instant pudding
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups fresh chopped strawberries
- 4 oz 1/2 regular-sized tub whipped topping
- Beat cream cheese with an electric mixer in a large bowl.
- Gradually add milk and beat until mixture is smooth. Add the pudding and beat for 1 minute.
- Fold in the strawberries and whipped topping.
- Place in refrigerator and chill for at least 2 hours.
Copyright © Judith Hannemann aka The Midnight Baker 2015. All Rights Reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced without The Midnight Baker’s express consent.