As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
|Global Grub Jerk Chicken and Coconut Rice|
A month or so ago, friend and fellow food blogger Lillian R from My Recipe Journey was asked to participate in Global Grub’s giveaway for their product. She raved about how great the kits she was given to try were and told me I should consider contacting the company for a similar contest.
And I could not stop eating this rice!!! The leftover chicken (if there is any) makes an awesome chicken salad!
The ingredients you need to complete the preparation are pretty much standard (nothing exotic) fare that most folks have in their freezers and pantry already, so nothing more is really needed but the kit.
The kit will supply the spice mixtures, rices/pasta/dried fruit, etc. that you will need. I would go so far as to say purchase a couple of kits to keep in the pantry to have on hand for a special dinner or company. The preparation is easy and you can impress your guests with a genuine gourmet and globally-inspired meal!
Jamaican Jerk Chicken & Coconut Rice
- 1 Global Grub Jerk Chicken meal kit
- 1 can (13.5 oz) coconut milk (unsweetened)
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 can (15 oz) red kidney beans
- 2 lbs chicken parts
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 white onion
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 lime
- 1 tbs soy sauce
|Close Up of Jerk Chicken|
|Close Up of Coconut Rice|
- Like Global Grub’s Facebook page*
- Subscribe to Global Grub’s newsletter through their site*
- Like Midnight Baker on Facebook (you can still take these extra entries even if you already like my page!)
- Tweet about this giveaway (can be done daily)
- Follow Global Grub on Twitter
FYI…there may be a delay in replying to the winner, as I will be leaving for Montana to cover an event the day after the drawing. I may have limited access to email during that time.
*Winning entries will be validated by vendor