As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Finlandia™ Creamy Gourmet Cheese is great used just as-is, but why not try it in this delicious tortellini cream soup?
Creamy Gourmet Cheese That Has Many Uses
Finlandia’s Creamy Gourmet Cheese is great right out of the container. These cheeses taste like very rich cream cheese.
There are five flavor varieties: Classic, Black Garlic, Dill, Lemon and Vanilla Bean. Make sure to try them all–they are that good!
The savory flavors are great on crackers and spread on veggies. The Lemon and Vanilla Bean are also good on crackers and fruit as well. The Classic you can add your own touches to, but that’s great alone as well.
These cheeses will be a wonderful addition to my holiday buffets. I plan to have a variety of flavors for my guests along with different crackers, fruits and veggies.
But these great cheeses also lend themselves to being an ingredient in your everyday cooking!
Finlandia Equals Quality
Finladia produces all their products under the highest standards.
These dairy products are all GMO and hormone free. None of the animals are mistreated either. These are standards I can really appreciate.
Another thing that impresses me is all of the dairy farmers own the company, so they benefit by producing high-quality products. Not to mention that Finland is one of the most environmentally proactive countries in the world so nothing produced by Finlandia hurts the earth.
Perfect For Cooking
For me, the savory flavors of Finlandia’s Creamy Gourmet Cheese are perfect for use as an ingredient.
Since cream cheese is one of the ingredients I will add to a cream soup, I replaced the usual with Finlandia’s. The soup has an Italian flair so no flavor was better than the Black Garlic.
Start With The Best Butter
The soup starts with the best butter–Finlandia! Use it to saute your onion.
Next, blend in the Creamy Gourmet Cheese and heat it through.
Gradually add the chicken stock until you have a nice, smooth mixture.
Then just add the tortellini, heat through and add the fresh baby spinach at the very end. Voila, a perfect dinner soup that tastes great!
Get Social With Finlandia
For information on Finlandia’s other wonderful products and recipes, be sure to follow them on the web and in social media
Creamy Tortellini Spinach Soup
- 9 oz fresh cheese tortellini or small package
- 1 carton Black Garlic Finlandia Creamy Gourmet Cheese
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 1/2 cups chicken stock
- 1 bag baby spinach
- 2 tbsp chopped onion
- 1 tbsp Finlandia Imported Butter
- Melt butter over medium heat in a large (3 quart) saucepan.
- Add onion and cook until it's translucent.
- Stir in the Finlandia Black Garlic Creamy Gourmet Cheese until it is smooth.
- Gradually add the chicken stock, stirring until it's well incorporated.
- Place the tortellini in the pot, cover and reduce heat to a simmer. Cook for about 5 minutes, or until tortellini is al dente.
- Stir in the cream and Parmesan cheese; heat through.
- Add the spinach and cook just until the spinach wilts.
- Season with salt and pepper.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Finlandia™ . The opinions and text are all mine.