These easy cookies taste just like strawberries and cream!
Easiest Cookies Ever
Nothing could be easier to make than these cookies!
They actually start with a cake mix–that’s the secret! However, they have an almost perfect chewy texture and taste great too.
I’ve been making from-scratch cookies for a lot of years, but I consider these cookies to be some of the best I’ve ever tasted. That’s going far; trust me.
Use Good White Chocolate
To get the creamy flavor that makes these cookies taste like strawberries and cream, you need to use a good-quality white chocolate morsel.
I used Ghiradelli premium chips in these cookies. Most other brands have a grainy texture and fake taste, at least to me. And I wouldn’t even consider a store or generic brand in these for pretty obvious reasons.
Real white chocolate contains cocoa butter, so look for that ingredient. In a pinch you could break up a Baker’s white chocolate bar into small chunks. That is real white chocolate, and I often buy those bars just to eat as candy.
Strawberries & Cream Cookies
- 1 box regular 2-layer size strawberry cake mix (see NOTES)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 cup high-quality white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix together the first 3 ingredients. Blend well.
- Fold in the white chocolate chips.
- Form into balls the size of a walnut and place on ungreased cookie sheet about 2-inches apart.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. Remove from oven and let the cookies sit on the sheet for 1-2 minutes.
- Remove cookies to a rack to cool completely.