Love Snickers bars? Then this Snickers cream pie is just the dessert for you!
This is one of the easiest pies you will ever make!
As far as the crust is concerned, you have a lot of latitude here. You can make your own flaky pie crust shell, a frozen one or a refrigerated pre-rolled crust (that’s what I used).
To make it even simpler and no-bake, you can buy a ready-made graham or cookie crust. Of course, you can do your own homemade with those as well!
If You Have It Left, Use It
If you have any candy left over from Halloween, this pie is a good way to use it.
I had loads of mini Snickers bars left over so I used those, but any candy bar will do. Like Milky Way and have that? Then use it. Same goes for Three Musketeers.
This would probably taste great with Butterfingers, I’m not sure how they would hold up in the filling mixture. Plus they are difficult to cut up as I found out when I did my Chocolate Butterfinger Poke Cake.
Best Part Is The Topping
As if this pie couldn’t get any better, the topping is it’s crowning glory.
It’s far from difficult too! First, you sprinkle a handful of chopped candy bars across the top. You use caramel ice cream sauce so there’s no prep or cooking there. For the chocolate drizzle, all you have to do is microwave some chocolate chips and that’s all it takes. What I do is put the chocolate chips in a plastic zipper sandwich bag and nuke them that way. I can mush the chips so there’s no lumps and then cut a tiny part off a corner and pipe it on like that. There’s no cleanup–you just toss the bag in the trash once you’re finished.
- 1 baked pie shell (9-inch)
- 1 pkg (4-serving size) instant vanilla pudding
- 12 oz milk (1½ cups)
- 8 oz (1 tub) whipped topping -OR- 2 cups real sweetened whipped cream
- 1 cup coarsely chopped Snickers bars
- ½ cup chocolate chips, melted
- ½ cup caramel ice cream sauce
- ¼ cup coarsely chopped Snickers bars
- Prepare pudding by whisking the milk and the pudding mix for 1-2 minutes. Let it stand about 2 minutes.
- Fold in whipped topping and chopped Snickers bars; turn into pie shell.
- Sprinkle chopped candy evenly across the top of the pie. Drizzle top with melted chocolate and caramel sauce.
- Refrigerate until set—at least 4 hours. You can place it in the freezer too for approximately 1 hour.