As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Delightfully refreshing dinner for a hot summer day. Take advantage of sales on imitation crabmeat as you usually can get a “buy one get one” on this. Prep is very simple and you can add a cup of cooked, cooled penne to extend the dish.
Perfect meal for a hot summer day
- 8 oz package of imitation crabmeat cut in chunks
- 2 stalks celery cut on the diagonal
- 3 tbs. chopped red onion
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup mayonnaise depending on taste.
- 1 cup cooked penne or pasta of your choice, optional
- salt & pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl. Cover and chill thoroughly. Serve with lettuce & tomato
If you add the pasta, you may have to increase the amount of mayonnaise.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 283kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 18mg | Sodium: 499mg | Potassium: 20mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 18IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Iron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @midnitebaker or tag #midnitebaker!