Delightfully refreshing dinner for a hot summer day. Take advantage of sales on imitation crabmeat as you usually can get a “buy one get one” on this. Prep is very simple and you can add a cup of cooked, cooled penne to extend the dish.
- 8 oz package of imitation crabmeat cut in chunks
- 2 stalks celery cut on the diagonal
- 3 tbs. chopped red onion
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup mayonnaise depending on taste.
- 1 cup cooked penne or pasta of your choice, optional
- salt & pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl. Cover and chill thoroughly. Serve with lettuce & tomato