As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
If you love Biscoff then you’ll love this easy no-bake eclair dessert!
Summer Is The Time For No-Bake Desserts
Even when it’s hot, your family still likes to have dessert!
This is where having an arsenal of no-bake desserts comes in handy. You probably have your old standbys just like I do, but as they say, “Variety is the spice of life.”
Just in time for summer, RecipeLion has come out with a great cookbook with 103 no-bake desserts! You can pre-order No-Bake Desserts: 103 Easy Recipes for No-Bake Cookies, Bars, and Treats on Amazon. It’s available in regular paperback format or Kindle format.
And just like the title says, they’re super easy recipes!
Eclair Dessert Revamped
I do love an eclair dessert! And I bet most people who have had the original one do too!
While I still love the original, I like to change things up a bit and tailor this delicious dessert to my own tastes. I’ve done ones with cinnamon, caramel and lemon.
I adapted my recipe from RecipeLion’s Chocolate Eclair Cake which can be found in “No-Bake Desserts: 103 Easy Recipes for No-Bake Cookies, Bars and Treats.”
My substitution was simply for the Nutella. I must be the only person alive who doesn’t go ga-ga over it. It’s not that I dislike it, but I just can’t get excited about it. However, I can get excited about Biscoff cookie cream, so I used that instead.
Finally, I didn’t pour the Biscoff on top–I made it a layer between the pudding cream layers for presentation’s sake as well as the Biscoff wasn’t a pourable consistency.
Peanut Butter May Also Work
Peanut butter may be a fine substitute as well. Please bear in mind that I didn’t try this, but I don’t think you’ll run into any problems if you use peanut butter and prepare it as directed in the original recipe on RecipeLion. When I tested that method with Biscoff, it curdled and seized up a bit, so I tried it again and didn’t microwave it, but just added cream so it became a spreadable consistency.
No-Bake Biscoff Eclair Dessert
- 3 cups whole milk
- 16 oz container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 pkgs 3.5-ounce packages instant vanilla pudding mix
- 14.4 oz box graham crackers
- 14 oz 14 oz jar Biscoff cookie cream
- 2-4 tbsp light or heavy cream
- 1-2 tsp cinnamon optional
- In a large bowl, combine the pudding mix and the 3 cups of milk. Whisk for 1 minute. Stir in HALF of the whipped topping.
- In a small bowl, combine the Biscoff with 2 tbs cream and stir to combine. You may add another 2 tbs of cream so the mixture is of spreadable consistency.
- Place one layer of graham crackers on the bottom of a 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Top with the pudding/whipped topping mixture and another layer of graham crackers on top. Spread the Biscoff mixture on top. Finishe with a layer of graham crackers and the pudding/whipped topping mixture. End with a layer of graham crackers.
- Top with the remaining whipped topping and dust with cinnamon if desired.
- Chill for at least 1 hour.
*This recipe is from RecipeLion’s 103 Cookbook series, No-Bake Desserts 103 Easy Recipes for No-Bake Cookies, Bars, and Treats.