As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group® and Barilla®, but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #OnePotPasta https://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV
|Chicken Broccoli Alfredo Featuring Barilla® Pronto|
Love pasta but tired of boiling big pots of water and draining? Barilla® Pronto is the answer to your kitchen prayers. Only 10 minutes to perfect pasta!
I love pasta, but have always hated having to boil big pots of water–which seem to take forever to boil–and draining it after it’s cooked. Not only is it time consuming, but I have additional dishes to wash.
|Big Taste in Little Time|
Another thing I also love easy no-fuss meals. Even more so that I’m older and don’t feel much like fussing over a meal. So in my home, something that’s simple, fast and cooks in one pot is a dream come true.
Barilla® Pronto makes one-skillet meals easy. It cooks in one pot, requires no draining, and it’s a delicious addition to any skillet dinner. And it’s all done in 10 minutes; nothing can be easier.
|Two Varieties of Barilla® Pronto|
Including pasta in skillet meals is a nutritious way to extend leftovers to feed the entire family. Most of us are budget conscious and consider this a boon to our food budgets.
|Few Ingredients, Big Taste|
This delicious chicken alfredo uses Barilla® Pronto linguine. It only uses one boneless chicken breast and includes broccoli to make it a complete meal. By making the chicken a condiment, it’s an economical and complete nutritious meal.
|Barilla Pronto Is Easy To Cook-One Pot, 10 Minutes|
Brilla® Pronto is available at ShopRite, which is where I bought it on my last shopping trip. And for a limited time and while supplies last, you can buy any four (4) boxes for $5! That’s just $1.25 per box, but hurry because this in-store offer ends 5/16/15. There’s no coupon necessary.
Have Dinner In A Dash With Barilla® Pronto
- 1 large boneless chicken breast
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter divided
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Romano cheese
- 6 oz Barilla® Pronto Linguine
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 tsp salt
- Cut chicken into strips 1/4-inch thick.
- Heat a large skillet over high heat. Add 2 tbs butter and melt.
- Brown chicken in melted butter; remove from pan.
- Place Barilla® Pronto Linguine in the skillet; add the 1 1/2 cups water and 1 tsp of salt. Heat to boiling over high heat and boil for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally--as package instructs.
- Add chicken and broccoli to the pasta in the skillet, and heat for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add the cream and the remaining 1 tbs of butter and heat to boiling; stir in the Romano cheese and continue cooking 3-5 minutes or until sauce is reduced about 25%.
- Serve immediately.
Copyright © Judith Hannemann aka The Midnight Baker 2015. All Rights Reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced without The Midnight Baker’s express consent.