As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
|Baked Golden Ranch Pork Chops|
These tasty pork chops are as quick as can be.
If you love pork chops and the taste of ranch seasoning, this is your recipe. If you like quick and easy…again, this is your recipe!
Sometimes you just get tired of fried or slow-cooked pork chops and want to do them a different way. Not that baking is so different, but it makes a change of pace.
|Done in 30 minutes or less|
Long ago, I got tired of buying coating mixes since all they are essentially are doctored bread crumbs–and with a lot of added stuff I don’t want either.
So I started experimenting with mixing bread crumbs with various seasonings and saved a lot of money! I’ve done this with Italian seasonings, traditional pork-y seasonings, etc., and they’ve all been very good.
I line my pan with foil so there’s no clean up, which is an added bonus. And the other is that they’re done in 30 minutes or less.
Baked Golden Ranch Pork Chops
- 4 center-cut rib pork chops about 1/2-inch thick
- 1/4 cup cream or half and half
- 1 cup unflavored bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup ranch seasoning mix*
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- *1 pkg of commercial dry mix may be substituted
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Place a rack (I use a cooling rack I use for cookies–fits perfectly in a large baking sheet/cookie sheet) in a large–around 15 inches–baking sheet/cookie sheet.
- Mix all the coating ingredients in a plastic storage bag.
- Pat chops dry with a paper towel.
- Place cream in a large bowl. Dip each chop in the cream, shaking off excess.
- Shake chops, one by one, in the coating mixture and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes, or until golden brown and cooked through.
Copyright © Judith Hannemann aka The Midnight Baker 2015. All Rights Reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced without The Midnight Baker’s express consent.
Follow The Midnight Baker’s board The Midnight Baker on Pinterest.