As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
|Linda’s Orange Macadamia Nut Cookies|
Linda’s special cookies mix orange and toasted macadamias for a real taste treat.Find this and other great holiday recipes at Shine Supper Club
Linda's Orange Macadamia Nut Cookies
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 cup brown sugar packed
- 1/2 cup butter
- 4 oz. cream cheese room temperature
- 1 large egg
- 2 tsp. orange extract
- 7 ounces toasted and chopped macadamia nuts
- 1 tsp. grated orange peel
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees
- In medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside
- Blend brown sugar, egg, butter and cream cheese in a large bowl to form a smooth paste.
- Add Macadamia nuts orange peel and orange extract and blend at low speed until combined. Add flour mixture. Do not over-mix
- Drop by rounded tablespoons onto ungreased baking sheet, about 2 inches
- apart. Bake for 18- 20 minutes, transfer to wire rack to cool. Makes about 3 dozen.