Add to Recipe Box
Go to Collections
One-Skillet Ground Beef Divan
This delicious ground beef divan dinner takes one skillet and is on the table in 30 minutes. Easy and the family will love it too!
Servings: 4 -6
- 6 oz uncooked spaghetti broken into 2-inch pieces (see NOTES)
- 1 1/2 lb lean ground beef
- 3 cups frozen or fresh broccoli florets
- 1 jar about 16 oz prepared Alfredo sauce (see NOTES)
- 4 oz cream cheese cut into cubes
- 1/4 cup cream or milk
- 4 oz can sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
Cook pasta per package directions. Add the broccoli in the last minute of cooking; drain and set aside.
Brown ground beef in a large skillet; drain fat. Add the cream cheese, alfredo sauce and cream. Cook over medium heat, stirring until cream cheese is melted.
Add the mushrooms, pasta and broccoli, stirring to combine, and heat through.
Top with the shredded cheddar cheese.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 885kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 57g | Fat: 53g | Saturated Fat: 28g | Cholesterol: 260mg | Sodium: 1167mg | Potassium: 1067mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 1308IU | Vitamin C: 61mg | Calcium: 297mg | Iron: 6mg