As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nothing better for a cold and snowy day where a blizzard is going on outside your house.
Very easy to make and most folks have all the fixings in their pantry.
A lot better and cheaper than those trendy coffee shops too!
- 2 pkgs hot cocoa mix like Swiss Miss
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup half and half or light cream
- 1 tsp instant coffee or instant espresso
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup I used U-Bet
- whipped topping or whipped cream for garnish
- sprinkles or sifted cocoa for garnish
- Heat milk and half and half in medium saucepan until very hot; remove from heat. Add hot cocoa mix and instant coffee. Stir well and pour into mugs or cups.
- Top with mini marshmallows, then drizzle chocolate syrup over marshmallows. Top with whipped topping and spinkles/cocoa powder.
- Makes 2 servings.