As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
So easy, yet so tasty. Spinach haters may give this one a go.
This Asian spinach is so easy to prepare.
It takes less than 5 minutes to make and will be a hit with the entire family.
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 bag about 4-5 cups baby spinach or regular spinach, washed and de-stemmed
- 1/2-1 tsp coarse sea salt
- Heat oil and crushed garlic over high heat in large saucepan. Oil must be heated almost to the smoke point. Swirl pan constantly, and remove and discard garlic when it starts to turn golden.
- Place spinach in hot oil and stir constantly, maybe for 1 minute. Add salt and stir. Spinach will wilt down to 1/2 the original amount.
- Serve immediately. Makes about 4 servings.