Leftover Easter ham? Try this for a quick and easy weeknight meal.
You can always use parmesan or romano. I just happened to have a huge piece of asiago I had bought at Sam’s a while ago.
And as usual, lower-fat alternatives may replace the regular milk and cream cheese for a healthier option.
- 4 oz ham either coarsely diced or julienne
- 1 cup milk
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 3 oz grated or shredded asiago cheese
- 2 tbs butter
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder OR 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 cups cooked pasta of your choice
Melt butter in a medium saucepan over med-low heat.