Add to Recipe Box
Go to Collections
Asian Beef & Pepper Noodles
Leftovers work great here.
- 1/2 each yellow orange & red bell peppers, cut in matchsticks
- 1 small onion thinly sliced
- 2 cups Napa cabbage shredded
- 1 clove garlic thinly sliced
- 8 oz beef round steak cut in thin strips
- 2 tbs oil
- 8 oz lo mein noodles or spaghetti
- 1/2 cup oyster sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 1/2 tsp dark brown sugar
- 1 tsp fresh ginger grated
- 2 tsp dark sesame oil
- 1 1/2 tbs soy sauce
- 1 tbs fish sauce
- 1/2 tsp pepper
Cook noodles per package directions. Drain and set aside
Heat oil in a large, deep skillet or wok. Add the beef and cook until browned.
Add the peppers, onions, cabbage, and garlic in the same pan and stir fry until crisp-tender.
Add the cooked noodles and sauce and toss until coated and heated through.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 400kcal | Carbohydrates: 51g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Trans Fat: 0.03g | Cholesterol: 36mg | Sodium: 1734mg | Potassium: 410mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 178IU | Vitamin C: 25mg | Calcium: 66mg | Iron: 2mg