Add to Recipe Box
Go to Collections
Slow Cooker Cheesy Hamburger Hash
Cheesy and easy hamburger hash–a great weeknight family meal!
Servings: 4 -6
- 1 1/2 lbs lean ground beef
- 2 cups potatoes pared and diced (see NOTES)
- 1 - 8 oz can tomato sauce
- 10.75 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup beef broth/stock
- 3/4 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
Brown ground beef and drain any fat.
In a large bowl, mix the browned ground beef, potatoes, tomato sauce, soup, peppers, onion and beef stock.
Place in a 4-6 quart slow cooker.
Cook on low 6-8 hours, high 3-5 hours. (see NOTES)
Stir in cheese until melted and serve immediately.
Peeling the potatoes isn't necessary if you want to skip that step. Just scrub them well.
All slow cookers cook differently. Times are approximate. Always check for doneness at minimum time.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 452kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 49g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 132mg | Sodium: 1241mg | Potassium: 1417mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 815IU | Vitamin C: 37mg | Calcium: 211mg | Iron: 9mg