Add to Recipe Box
Go to Collections
Slow Cooker Creamy Ranch Chicken
Tender chicken in a creamy ranch gravy is a big dish of comfort! Set it and forget in in your slow cooker!
Servings: 4 -6
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs or breast
- 10.75 oz cream of chicken soup (low sodium preferred)
- 1 envelope dry ranch dressing/seasoning mix -OR- 1/4 cup homemade ranch seaoning
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup finely diced sweet red bell pepper
- 4 oz cream cheese cut in small cubes
- 3 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
Mix soup and ranch seasoning in the crock of a 5-7 quart slow cooker.
Gradually add the water, stirring so it doesn't get lumpy.
Stir in the red pepper.
Add the chicken, cover and cook on low 6-8 hours, high 3-5 hours.
About 1/2 hour before the minimum cook time, add the cubed cream cheese and the Parmesan cheese.
Cover and continue cooking for about 30 minutes.
Stir well so the cream cheese is well blended into sauce.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 436kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 48g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 253mg | Sodium: 623mg | Potassium: 1075mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 1066IU | Vitamin C: 12mg | Calcium: 90mg | Iron: 2mg