Add to Recipe Box
Go to Collections
Taco Pasta Salad
If you love tacos...
- 2 cups uncooked spiral pasta
- 2 tbs homemade taco seasoning or 1 packet store-bought
- 3 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 tbs jalapeño peppers diced (optional)
- 1/2 cup Catalina salad dressing
- Corn chips
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain pasta and rinse in cold water and place in a large bowl. Sprinkle taco seasoning over pasta and toss to coat.
Add the lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, onion, green pepper and dressing; toss to coat. Serve with corn/tortilla chips.
Adding some diced cooked chicken will make this a complete main dish.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 246kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 20mg | Sodium: 407mg | Potassium: 392mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 1141IU | Vitamin C: 32mg | Calcium: 172mg | Iron: 1mg