Add to Recipe Box
Go to Collections
Shrimp Pasta Toss
Simple but delicious pasta dinner
- 8 oz uncooked spaghetti
- 1/4 cup butter
- 12 oz medium-large shrimp cleaned & deveined
- 1 small green pepper chopped
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 clove garlic finely minced or pressed
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 15 oz can diced tomatoes drained fire roasted preferred
- 1 tbs fresh basil chopped
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan or Romano cheese
Cook spaghetti per package directions. Drain and set aside.
Melt butter in a large skillet until it sizzles. Add onion, shrimp, green pepper, garlic, salt & pepper. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until shrimp turns pink. Stir in tomatoes and basil.
Place the cooked spaghetti into a large bowl and top with shrimp mixture. Sprinkle with cheese and toss to combine.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 488kcal | Carbohydrates: 51g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 256mg | Sodium: 1692mg | Potassium: 512mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 725IU | Vitamin C: 40mg | Calcium: 323mg | Iron: 4mg