Add to Recipe Box
Go to Collections
Tasty and easy chicken dinner
- 2 large boneless skinless chicken breasts cut in strips
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 clove garlic finely minced
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 cup frozen chopped spinach thawed and drained
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes cut in strips
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan or Romano cheese
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Salt & pepper to taste
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook until no pink remains and it begins to get brown (see hint for browning in post).
Remove chicken from the skillet and set aside.
In the same skillet, add the remaining ingredients and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer and cook for about 5 minutes until sauce is slightly reduced. Add chicken back to the pan to heat through.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 445kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 35g | Saturated Fat: 17g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 130mg | Sodium: 385mg | Potassium: 916mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 5703IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 256mg | Iron: 3mg