Add to Recipe Box
Go to Collections
Slow Cooker Maple Roasted Pork with Potatoes
Does your slow cooker get cobwebs on it during summer? Dust that baby off and make this great maple-flavored roast pork!
- 2 lbs country-style pork ribs boneless preferred
- 3 large white potatoes peeled & cut in chunks
- 1 large sweet potato peeled & cut in chunks
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 recipe Alternate Rub for short ribs*
- *Taste of Inspirations® Maple & Sage rub may be substituted. It is available in Hannaford supermarkets it's a house brand
Cut pork into serving-sized portions. Rub with about 1/2 of the prepared seasoned rub. Place in a single layer in the bottom of the slow cooker.
Top with the potatoes and sprinkle about 2 tbs of the rub over the potatoes. Cover and set cooker to HI. After about 2 hours, remove any accumulated fat/juice/liquid. Return meat and potatoes to cooker and continue cooking on HI for 1 1/2-2 hours.
Drizzle maple syrup over the pork and potatoes. Cook for an additional 30 minutes.
Serving: 1person | Calories: 489kcal | Carbohydrates: 50g | Protein: 32g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 109mg | Sodium: 127mg | Potassium: 1195mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 25g | Vitamin A: 4611IU | Vitamin C: 15mg | Calcium: 124mg | Iron: 6mg