Add to Recipe Box
Go to Collections
Hot Chipotle Onion Cheese Dip
Four cheeses–count ’em–and a little kick from chipotle make this hot cheese dip unbelievably delicious.
Servings: 6 -8
- 1/2 cup onion finely chopped
- 1 chipotle canned in adobo finely chopped
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup shredded jack cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan or romano cheese
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- salt optional–cheese is relatively salty so use to taste
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. You will need an oven-proof baking dish approximately 0.75-1 quart. I used an oven-proof soup crock (as pictured)
Mix all ingredients in a medium bowl.
Turn into baking dish. Place baking dish on a baking sheet lined with foil–as some fat may overflow; keeps the oven clean.
Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until top is nicely brown and bubbling.
Serve with crackers, pretzels or tortilla chips.
Should serve about 6-8.
Serving: 1person | Calories: 356kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 33g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 49mg | Sodium: 407mg | Potassium: 75mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 376IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 318mg | Iron: 1mg