Add to Recipe Box
Go to Collections
Dinner’s on the table in 20 minutes with this quick, easy and tasty one-pan stroganoff. The surprise? No canned condensed soup!
Servings: 4 -5
- 1 lb very lean ground beef
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 4 oz cans button mushrooms,drained
- 1 cup light cream/half and half/evaporated milk
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 8 oz uncooked medium egg noodles 1/2 a bag
- 8 oz sour cream or greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp snipped fresh chives or 2 tsp dehydrated chives
Brown ground beef in a 4-5 quart dutch oven over high heat. Don't drain.
Add salt, garlic powder, pepper and mushrooms.
Cook stirring frequently until mushrooms begin to brown.
Add cream and water; stir.
Add noodles (noodles won't be submerged).
Bring to boi lover high heat, lower heat to low and simmer, uncovered, for about 8 minutes, stirring frequently to make sure all noodles are cooked.
Mix sour cream with the chives.
Stir sour cream mixture into pan.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 574kcal | Carbohydrates: 44g | Protein: 34g | Fat: 29g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Cholesterol: 181mg | Sodium: 1313mg | Potassium: 649mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 725IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 118mg | Iron: 4mg