Add to Recipe Box
Go to Collections
Garden Rice with Pork
Rice loaded with garden vegetables is the star of this show. The pork chops bake right on top going along for the ride.
- 4 loin or rib pork chops boneless or bone-in
- 10.75 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 soup can water
- 1 cup roughly chopped carrots
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 cup sliced celery about 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup rice
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil for brushing pork chops
- salt, pepper, garlic powder to taste
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly spray a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
In a large bowl, mix all ingredients except the pork chops. Pour into prepared pan.
Lay pork chops on top of rice mixture.
Brush pork chops with the oil and sprinkle with additional salt, pepper and garlic powder if desired.
Bake for 50-60 minutes, or until rice is tender.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 524kcal | Carbohydrates: 49g | Protein: 37g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 94mg | Sodium: 1130mg | Potassium: 952mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 5459IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 55mg | Iron: 2mg