Add to Recipe Box
Go to Collections
Black Forest Mousse
An excellent and easy dessert. With just two main ingredients, you can’t get much simpler than this and it’s low calorie too.
- 2 cups individual cups shelf-stable dark chocolate pudding
- 1 1/2 cups whipped topping or real whipped cream
- 2 tbsp chopped dried cherries
- 1 tbsp mini chocolate chips
- additional mini chips and topping for garnish
Empty the pudding tubs into a medium bowl. Add whipped topping or whipped cream and fold pudding into the topping.
Fold in the mini chocolate chips and dried cherries.
Spoon into 3 dessert cups (such as mini trifle bowls). Add a dollop of whipped topping and a few mini chocolate chips to garnish.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 204kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 270mg | Potassium: 77mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 28g | Vitamin A: 383IU | Calcium: 41mg | Iron: 1mg