Add to Recipe Box
Go to Collections
Asian Chicken Salad and Sesame Soy Dressing
This salad combines shredded leaf lettuce of any kind, assorted greens, a dressing that will knock your socks off and, of course, teryaki glazed chicken breast slices.
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbs unseasoned rice vinegar
- 2 tbs oil
- 1 tbs dark sesame oil
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tbs water
- pinch of grated ginger
- 1 tbs toasted sesame seed
- Combine all ingredients in a jar that has a lid. Shake well and refrigerate.
- Leaf lettuce any kind shredded (amount your choice)
- Baby Spinach amount your choice
- Watercress amount your choice
- Grape Tomatoes sliced in half (amount your choice)
- Scallions thinly sliced (amount your choice)
- OR YOU COULD CHEAT AND USE MESCALUN MIX LOL
- Use approximately equal amounts of all the greens lettuce, spinach & watercress. Mix together and store in a large plastic bag. You can make enough so there's salad left over for another meal.
- 2 medium flour tortilla about 8-10-inches diameter
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Dampen tortilla by sprinkling with water. Smooth off excess water and pat with a paper towel. Drape moistened tortilla over inverted fluted mold and shape tortilla to conform to shape OR drape over a baseball-sized ball of aluminum foil (it will flute naturally this way).
- Bake in a 400 degree oven for about 5 minutes or until tortilla feels crisp and holds it's shape. Remove from oven and let cool on mold foil ball
- 1 medium boneless skinless chicken breast (approx 8 oz)
- 1/4 cup teryaki glaze or Chinese BBQ Sauce--available in Asian section of the grocery
- Preheat broiler or BBQ grill to medium heat. Grill chicken breast about 10 minutes each side or until juices run clear. Brush with glaze, turn up the heat to high and cook until glaze just begins to caramelize.
- Slice diagonally in 1/4-inch slices.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 580kcal | Carbohydrates: 49g | Protein: 32g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 72mg | Sodium: 3339mg | Potassium: 628mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 32g | Vitamin A: 34IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 96mg | Iron: 3mg