Add to Recipe Box
Go to Collections
Leftover Easter ham? Try this ham alfredo for a quick and easy weeknight meal.
- 4 oz ham either coarsely diced or julienne
- 1 cup milk
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 3 oz grated or shredded asiago cheese
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder OR 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 cups cooked pasta of your choice
Melt butter in a medium saucepan over med-low heat.
Add cream cheese and garlic/garlic powder and beat with a wire whisk until there are no lumps. Add milk gradually, whisking continually while adding.
Add the cheese and the pepper. Whisk until cheese is incorporated; add ham and heat through. Remove from heat--sauce will thicken slightly when removed from heat.
Serve over hot pasta.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 786kcal | Carbohydrates: 48g | Protein: 40g | Fat: 49g | Saturated Fat: 28g | Cholesterol: 164mg | Sodium: 1758mg | Potassium: 330mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 1646IU | Calcium: 705mg | Iron: 2mg