Add to Recipe Box
Go to Collections
Strawberries & Cream Popsicles
Strawberries & Cream Popsicles are Heaven on a stick
- 2 cups greek yogurt mine was non-fat
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup light cream half and half or WHOLE milk
- 1/3 cup sugar may vary according to taste
- 1 1/2 cup canned strawberries drained (see above for fresh)
- 1-2 small mint leaves chopped optional
In a small bowl, process the Greek yogurt and heavy cream with a stick blender. Add light cream and process until mixture is the consistency of thick pancake batter. Add sugar if using.
In a separate bowl, process the strawberries until pureed. Add mint if using.
Into each popsicle mold, add about 2 tbs of the yogurt mixture, then add about 1-2 tsp of the strawberry puree. Repeat, ending with a yogurt layer.
Add sticks (if your pop maker requires them) and freeze for at least 6 hrs, preferably overnight.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 154kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 25mg | Sodium: 29mg | Potassium: 71mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 236IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 64mg | Iron: 1mg