Add to Recipe Box
Go to Collections
Lemonade Cream Poke Cake
Here’s a poke cake for lemon lovers! Delicious lemon cake infused with a bright and tart lemonade cream pudding.
- 1 box lemon cake mix plus ingredients listed on the box
- 3/4 cup frozen lemonade mix undiluted
- 4 oz softened cream cheese
- 1 cup half-and-half cream -OR- whole milk
- 1 package lemon instant pudding mix 4-serving size
- 8 oz tub of whipped topping
Prepare cake as per box instructions using a 13 x 9-inch pan.
Cool cake on a rack. Once cool, poke holes about 1-inch apart in the cake.
Beat softened cream cheese until smooth. Slowly beat in the half-and-half.
Blend in the lemonade mix. Add the pudding mix and beat for 1 minute.
Pour pudding mixture on top of cake. Refrigerate until well chilled and pudding is set.
Frost with whipped topping.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 340kcal | Carbohydrates: 62g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 18mg | Sodium: 413mg | Potassium: 99mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 36g | Vitamin A: 212IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 137mg | Iron: 1mg