Add to Recipe Box
Go to Collections
Cheddar Ranch Meatloaf
If you love ranch and cheddar, then this is your meatloaf!
Servings: 6 -8
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 envelope ranch seasoning/dressing mix -OR- 1/4 cup homemade ranch seasoning
- 2 tbsp au jus gravy mix
- 1 1/2 cups soft bread crumbs
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp dried onion flakes -OR- 2 tbs finely minced fresh onion
- 2 tbsp cream or evaporated milk
- 3-4 slices American cheese optional
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
Shape into a loaf and place on a large baking sheet lined with parchment.
Bake for 60 minutes or until center of loaf registers 160 degrees F on a meat thermometer.
Garnish with cheese slices if desired.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 481kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 46g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 213mg | Sodium: 655mg | Potassium: 652mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 480IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 326mg | Iron: 5mg