Add to Recipe Box
Go to Collections
Chicken Carbonara Alfredo Stuffed Shells
Chicken carbonara alfredo stuffed shells are pure comfort food, and a great way to use leftover chicken too.
Servings: 4 -6
- 2 cups quick alfredo sauce -OR- 1 jar about 16 oz store-bought alfredo sauce
- 1/2 cup chicken stock only if using store-bought sauce
- 12-15 cooked jumbo shells
- additional chopped parsley & crumbled bacon for garnish
- 2 large chicken breasts cooked and shredded
- 15 oz container ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 egg slightly beaten
- 3 slices crisp cooked bacon crumbled
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cloves garlic finely minced
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
Mix all filling ingredients together in a large bowl.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
Cook shells per package directions; drain. Place on a large plate or baking sheet to cool. Toss with about 1 tsp olive oil so the don’t stick to each other or the dish.
Mix the alfredo sauce with the chicken stock—ONLY IF USING STORE-BOUGHT SAUCE. Place about 1/2 cup in the bottom of a 13 x 9-inch baking dish, spreading the sauce to coat the entire bottom of the pan.
Fill shells and place them in the pan on a slight diagonal.
Top with the remaining sauce.
Bake for 35 minutes, or until sauce is bubbly and stuffing is cooked.
Top with additional bacon and parsley
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 647kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 41g | Fat: 47g | Saturated Fat: 25g | Cholesterol: 247mg | Sodium: 2006mg | Potassium: 430mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 998IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 445mg | Iron: 1mg