Add to Recipe Box
Go to Collections
Crispy Baked Parmesan Ravioli
It’s time for football and tailgating again, and that means it’s time for snacking too. These crispy baked Parmesan ravioli will be a real crowd pleaser and they’re easy to make too.
Servings: 2 -4
- 9-12 oz package fresh ravioli, any filling you like
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp water
- 3 tbsp grated Romano or Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 tbsp parsley the dry kind not fresh
- salt & pepper to taste optional as the crumbs are seasoned & cheese is salty
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan
- Cooking spray preferably olive oil variety
Preheat oven to 400℉. Line a large baking sheet with parchment then spray liberally with the cooking spray.
Mix breadcrumbs with grated Romano or Parmesan cheese. Place on a plate.
Whisk eggs with water in a small bowl.
Place about 4 raviolis in the egg mixture and coat both sides. Let excess egg drip back into the bowl and coat with the bread crumbs. Place on prepared sheet
Spray the tops of the raviolis with more cooking spray then sprinkle with the shredded Parmesan.
Bake for 15 minutes or until crumbs are golden brown and the ravioli are crispy.
Serve with quick chunky tomato sauce.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 1075kcal | Carbohydrates: 136g | Protein: 53g | Fat: 34g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 256mg | Sodium: 2975mg | Potassium: 361mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 883IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 653mg | Iron: 20mg