Add to Recipe Box
Go to Collections
Bacon Green Onion Dip
Make lots of this bacon green onion dip because it’s so addictive, you can’t stop eating it!
- 16 oz. cream cheese softened
- ½ cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup sliced green onions - optional
- 10 bacon strips cooked and crumbled
- 1 tsp garlic powder
Beat cream cheese, mayonnaise and Parmesan cheese; add onions and mix well. Stir in bacon. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours to allow flavors to blend.
If desired - add diced pimentos and have a festive looking dip! About 2 tbs would be good.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 339kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 34g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 72mg | Sodium: 414mg | Potassium: 121mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 678IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 84mg | Iron: 1mg