Add to Recipe Box
Go to Collections
This seafood casserole is full of shrimp and scallops so it’s a seafood lover’s delight. Perfect for Lent.
- 8 oz haddock cleaned and skinned - see NOTES
- 1 lb scallops see NOTES
- 1 lb large shrimp cleaned and deviened
- 3- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 cup heavy cream (or up to 3/4 cup)
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 tbs grated Parmesan
- Sea salt and pepper
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
Spray a glass or ceramic 7 x 11 baking dish with cooking spray
Cut haddock into about 1 1/2 in chunks and lay in pan. Add shrimp and scallops. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
Add minced garlic to fish and shrimp
Pour heavy cream over the fish and add Swiss cheese.
Sprinkle with paprika and Parmesan cheese. Bake for about 15-20 minutes being careful to not over bake so the shrimp doesn’t overcook
- Scallops may be omitted.
- Any firm white non-oily fish may be substituted for the haddock
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 271kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 34g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 266mg | Sodium: 1015mg | Potassium: 359mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 402IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 227mg | Iron: 2mg