Add to Recipe Box
Go to Collections
Chocolate Cheesecake Lush
What could be better than the combination of chocolate and cheesecake? It’s all here in this delicious chocolate cheesecake lush dessert.
- 16 oz refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 16 oz frozen whipped topping thawed, divided (8 oz each)
- 3 cups cold milk
- 3.4 oz instant chocolate pudding mix
- 3.4 oz instant vanilla pudding mix (see NOTES)
Let cookie dough stand at room temperature for 5-10 minutes to soften. Press into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 14-16 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.
In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Fold in 1-3/4 cups whipped topping. Spread over crust.
In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes. Spread over cream cheese layer. Top with remaining whipped topping. Sprinkle with nuts and/or mini chocolate chips if desired.
Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight until firm.
- You can substitute another chocolate pudding for the vanilla for a richer chocolate taste. Likewise, you can substitute any other flavor for the chocolate.
- You can substitute the cookie dough and make this a no-bake dessert by following the guidelines in the post
Calories: 338kcal | Carbohydrates: 45g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 24mg | Sodium: 293mg | Potassium: 164mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 36g | Vitamin A: 296IU | Calcium: 89mg | Iron: 1mg