Add to Recipe Box
Go to Collections
Tomato And Shrimp Pasta
This shrimp pasta recipe is a great way to use up your end of season tomatoes
- 1 lb medium shrimp peeled and deveined
- 8 oz spaghetti uncooked--you can use any pasta you prefer
- 1 clove garlic finely minced
- 4 medium tomatoes cored and seeded, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tbs coarsely chopped fresh basil
- 3 tbs olive oil divided
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- salt & pepper to taste
Cook pasta per package directions; drain and set aside.
Heat 1 tbs of olive oil in a large, deep skillet. Add the shrimp and garlic and cook until the shrimp turns pink.
Add the tomatoes, basil, remaining 2 tbs of olive oil, pepper flakes and salt and pepper. Toss, gently heating the tomatoes but not cooking them.
Remove from the heat and toss in the cheese.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 494kcal | Carbohydrates: 48g | Protein: 37g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 297mg | Sodium: 1083mg | Potassium: 524mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 1205IU | Vitamin C: 21.9mg | Calcium: 327mg | Iron: 3.7mg