Add to Recipe Box
Go to Collections
Slow Cooker Creamy Chicken and Mushrooms
This creamy chicken and mushrooms dinner is so easy to make and your slow cooker does all the work.
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs or breasts
- 10.75 oz condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 10.75 oz condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 tbs instant onion flakes
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/4 tsp ground sage
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 8 oz crimini (baby bella) mushrooms sliced thickly or in half if small
Mix the soups, instant onion, thyme, sage and garlic powder in a small bowl.
Place chicken in slow cooker. Spread soup mixture over chicken and top with sliced mushrooms.
Cover and cook on high 3-4 hours, low 6-8 hours. TIMES ARE APPROXIMATE.
Serving: 150.25g | Calories: 273kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 34g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 150mg | Sodium: 854mg | Potassium: 662mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 130IU | Vitamin C: 1.2mg | Calcium: 34mg | Iron: 2.4mg