Add to Recipe Box
Go to Collections
Roasted Vegetable Salad
Even the kiddos will beg for seconds of these veggies
- 1 large eggplant (aubergine) halved and cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 2 cups butternut squash peeled & cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 medium zucchini (courgettes) halved and cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 2 large red peppers seeds removed, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tbs balsamic vinegar
- 4 tbs olive oil
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp whole-grain Dijon mustard
- 1 shallot finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove crushed
- 4 oz crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tbs coarsely chopped mint
- 2 tbs coarsely chopped basil
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (if you have a convection oven preheat to 400 degrees F). Line two large baking sheets with parchment.
Put the vegetables into a bowl, add the oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss until coated. Arrange in a single layer on the baking sheets.
Roast in the oven for 30–40 minutes, or until golden and little crisp Leave to cool on the baking sheets.
For the dressing, measure all of the dressing ingredients into a small bowl. Mix well and season with salt and pepper.
Put the vegetables on a serving platter or in a bowl. Pour over the dressing and check the seasoning. Sprinle with the feta., mint and basil and serve.
Serving: 1Portion | Calories: 291kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 17mg | Sodium: 238mg | Potassium: 625mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 6500IU | Vitamin C: 74.7mg | Calcium: 136mg | Iron: 1.2mg