Add to Recipe Box
Go to Collections
Marinated Bean Salad
Totally vegan and totally addictive
- 30 oz cannellini beans 2 cans, drained and rinsed
- 15 oz dark red kidney beans 1 can, drained and rinsed
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tbs chopped fresh chives
- 1 tbs chopped fresh dill
- 1 clove garlic finely minced
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 tbs finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp Aleppo pepper or red pepper flakes optional
Place beans in a large bowl.
In a small bowl, mix all the marinade ingredients. Pour over beans and toss to coat.
Cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Toss well before serving.
Will keep well for about 3 days so you can make this ahead.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 305kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 9g | Sodium: 700mg | Potassium: 322mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 379IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 114mg | Iron: 6mg