Add to Recipe Box
Go to Collections
Pumpkin Oreo Cream Dessert Squares
These creamy pumpkin squares have 2 personalities–frozen it’s like ice cream cake; chilled it’s like a creamy and smooth pie. Makes a great Thanksgiving dessert.
- 2 1/2 cups Oreo cookie crumbs don’t use double-stuff
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter melted
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree solid-pack, not pie filling
- 1 pkg 4 serving size instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk -OR- light cream/half and half
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tub 8 oz extra creamy whipped topping
Mix cookie crumbs with melted butter, making sure all the crumbs are coated.
Press crumbs into a 8 x 8-inch or 9 x 9-inch square pan.
Whisk together all the filling ingredients except the whipped topping, being careful that it’s all blended well.
Fold in half the container of whipped topping. Spread on top of cookie crumb layer.
Top with the remaining whipped topping.
This may be frozen or served well chilled. If it gets hard-frozen, like ice cream sometimes does, let the dessert stand on the counter for 10-15 minutes.
Serving: 1person | Calories: 318kcal | Carbohydrates: 44g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 18mg | Sodium: 289mg | Potassium: 167mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 29g | Vitamin A: 2308IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 53mg | Iron: 4mg