Add to Recipe Box
Go to Collections
No-Bake Chocolate Peppermint Squares
This no-bake dessert has a cookie crumb crust with layers of peppermint cheesecake and creamy chocolate topped with whipped topping.
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla wafer crumbs
- 1/4 cup 1/2 stick unsalted butter
- 2 tbs sugar
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup finely crushed peppermint candy cane -OR- starlight mints
- 2 tbs milk
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 1/4 cup whipped topping
- 1 pkg 4-serving size instant chocolate pudding
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 8 oz 1 tub whipped topping
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped peppermint candy cane
**You will need 2 tubs (8 oz) of whipped topping OR a larger 12-ounce container. You won't use all of it though.
Mix crust ingredients well and press into the bottom of a 9 x 9-inch pan. Refrigerate until ready to use.
Peppermint layer: Beat cream cheese and milk until smooth and silky. Add sugar and crushed candy and beat well. Fold in whipped topping. Spread on top of crust in pan.
Chocolate layer: Beat pudding mix and milk for 2 minutes; spread on top of peppermint cheese layer. Let set for 5-10 minutes.
Top with the tub of whipped topping. Sprinkle with coarsely chopped candy cane,
Refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
*For a really special treat, instead of refrigerating FREEZE for 4 hours--just like ice cream cake!
Serving: 1person | Calories: 424kcal | Carbohydrates: 49g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 47mg | Sodium: 204mg | Potassium: 153mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 37g | Vitamin A: 599IU | Calcium: 109mg | Iron: 1mg