Add to Recipe Box
Go to Collections
Parmesan Mushroom Chicken
Your family is sure to love this Parmesan mushroom chicken and so will you because it’s so easy to make! If you're in a big hurry, it can be a skillet chicken dinner, too.
- 4 chicken breasts sliced into strips - see NOTES
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tbs minced fresh parsley see NOTES
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 8 oz sliced mushrooms if using canned, drain them
- 1/2 cup half and half
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese or parmesan/romano combo, plus more for topping
- salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Lightly spray a 11 x 7-inch baking dish.
Heat olive oil in a saute pan. Salt and pepper chicken . Cook chicken about 2 minutes on either side. Add garlic, mushrooms, parsley, and saute for a few minutes.
Add cream and cheese. Cook for a few minutes and turn off heat.
Transfer to the prepared baking dish and add a bit more grated cheese on top and bake for 25 minutes
- Chicken tenders may be subbed for the chicken breasts
- If using dried parsley, use 1 tsp
Serving: 6oz | Calories: 410kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 54g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 163mg | Sodium: 406mg | Potassium: 1066mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 327IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 138mg | Iron: 1mg