Add to Recipe Box
Go to Collections
Bang Bang Shrimp With Pasta
A slightly milder version of bang bang shrimp with pasta, but you can crank up the heat easily!
- 1 lb shrimp peeled and deveiened
- 2 tbs oil
- 1/2-1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 8 oz linguine cooked per package directions, drained
- 2-4 tbs chili garlic sauce photo of the product--affiliate link
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 4 cloves garlic finely minced or put through a press
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 3 tbs minced fresh cilantro
- 1/2-1 tsp red chili flakes
In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, chili garlic sauce and garlic. Set aside.
Place shrimp in a medium bowl and add the salt, cayenne and garlic powder. Toss to coat all the shrimp.
Heat oil in a large deep skillet over medium-high heat. Add the shrimp and cook until shrimp are starting to sear, about 2 minutes. Turn shrimp and cook the other side until it starts to sear, about 2 minutes.
Add the pasta and sauce and turn off the heat. Toss until everything is coated with the sauce. Add the lemon juice, green onions and cilantro and toss to combine. Sprinkle with the red pepper flakes.
Calories: 793kcal | Carbohydrates: 49g | Protein: 32g | Fat: 51g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 309mg | Sodium: 2247mg | Potassium: 303mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 350IU | Vitamin C: 15.1mg | Calcium: 199mg | Iron: 3.6mg