As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Can you believe these are even better than Reese’s? Well, they are!
|Peanut Butter Cups|
Very simple to make as well. Suggest you serve them chilled as they become soft fast…not that they will last very long!
Peanut Butter Cuts
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup peanut butter digestives may be substituted
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup milk you can try flavored coffee creamer
- Line a mini muffin tin with paper liners (this small size is available where cake decorating supplies are sold).
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt the butter & peanut butter together for 45 seconds. Stir until smooth.
- Add graham cracker crumbs and sugar and mix to combine.
- Distribute mixture evenly between the prepared muffin cups.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes to set peanut butter layer.
- After the peanut butter has chilled, combine chocolate and milk in a microwave safe bowl and heat in 25 second intervals until chocolate is just melted. Stir until smooth.
- Distribute chocolate evenly over the top of the peanut butter layer.
- Chill until firm, at least 30 minutes.
- Store covered in the fridge.