Nothing better for a cold and snowy day where a blizzard is going on outside your house.
Very easy to make and most folks have all the fixings in their pantry.
A lot better and cheaper than those trendy coffee shops too!
- 2 pkgs hot cocoa mix (like Swiss Miss)
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup half and half or light cream
- 1 tsp instant coffee or instant espresso
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup (I used U-Bet)
- whipped topping or whipped cream for garnish
- sprinkles or sifted cocoa for garnish
Heat milk and half and half in medium saucepan until very hot; remove from heat. Add hot cocoa mix and instant coffee. Stir well and pour into mugs or cups.
Top with mini marshmallows, then drizzle chocolate syrup over marshmallows. Top with whipped topping and spinkles/cocoa powder.
Makes 2 servings.